Papu Jordan Holistic Therapies for Women ~ Harpenden and St. Albans

HOLISTIC MASSAGE & REIKI FOR WOMEN ~ PREGNANCY, BABIES & CHILDREN ~ REIKI COURSES

Tel: 01582 623985       Email: info@papujordan.com

Friday, December 12, 2008

Incredible results with Reiki: I was delighted to hear that a lady I'd met recently who'd had an annoying twitch in her eye has been completely symptom free since having a Reiki treatment with me! I am proud to add this to the growing list of positive outcomes my clients have had including: getting rid of 'buzzing' in ears, getting new jobs, losing weight, having babies after months of trying and re-locating to follow their dreams. Reiki does not always produce such dramatic and life-changing results, it does however give you what you need, and for many people that's gentle support to help you move on from stress or trauma and get on with your life in a more harmonious way. Reiki can be so deeply relaxing that even the shoppers at the busy Christmas Fairs I've attended recently have been able 'switch off' during their taster sessions, oblivious to their surroundings!

I'm also pleased to report that the Christmas Gift Fair in Southdown (where I was doing charity donation-based tasters) raised a grand total of £175 for Keech Cottage Children's Hospice and Depression Alliance. A big thank you to everyone who supported this event.

Christmas can be a difficult time for many - why not come for a relaxing massage or reiki treatment this week to help you get through the holidays? I have a few appointment slots free in Harpenden until 19th December and at Ginger, St Albans on the 23rd December. I return to work on the 6th January in St Albans and the 7th January in Harpenden.

To book your appointment call:
Harpenden 01582 623985
Ginger, St Albans 01727 869 929
Email info@papujordan.com

Wishing you health and happiness in the coming year. x x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home