Papu Jordan Holistic Therapies for Women ~ Harpenden and St. Albans

HOLISTIC MASSAGE & REIKI FOR WOMEN ~ PREGNANCY, BABIES & CHILDREN ~ REIKI COURSES

Tel: 01582 623985       Email: info@papujordan.com

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The benefits of having Holistic Massage treatments can extend further than relaxation on the day. Helpful with minor aches and pains, some of the the techniques I use can help relieve chronic muscle ache caused by muscular spasms in the shoulders, back, hips and legs. In turn, this can improve mobility and your general feeling of well-being:

"I first came to Papu when I was suffering whiplash after a road
accident and also studying hard for final exams. Her gentle, calm,
thorough therapy worked wonders to take away the physical and mental
stresses. I always come away feeling relaxed, refreshed and grounded."

Similarly, massage can bring relief from colic and stress to your baby. Learning to massage your little one at home gives new mums and dads an extra tool to calm and soothe young babies, aiding sleep, communication and nurturing a loving bond:

"Every time I massaged my son Zak he thoroughly enjoyed it
and not only was of benefit to him i.e. helping with his colic ...
and also a slight cold, it was great for me too as I spend even
more time bonding with him, ...I also had the benefit of an
even more relaxed, calm baby who after his massage falls into
a lovely long deep sleep (just what a new mum loves)..

Since Papu’s classes Zak and I have continued with

the massage and Zak still loves it every time..."

For more information about Baby Massage classes, Holistic Massage or Reiki Healing, please contact Papu on 01582 623985 or info@papujordan.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home