Papu Jordan Holistic Therapies for Women ~ Harpenden and St. Albans

HOLISTIC MASSAGE & REIKI FOR WOMEN ~ PREGNANCY, BABIES & CHILDREN ~ REIKI COURSES

Tel: 01582 623985       Email: info@papujordan.com

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Reiki for Chronic conditions: It's funny how we learn to live with aches and pains, often creating a workaround to help deal with the offending area. I often see people with an injured leg, for example, who are compensating by putting all their weight on the other leg, which in turn begins to give them trouble. During a massage, Reiki is great for helping me find small areas of muscle spasm (not always located near the area that hurts) to help relieve tense and aching muscles. And it works on the pain from an energy level, helping the body to let go of traumas and longstanding discomfort. Even small amounts of Reiki can have very therapeutic and profound results, as this Harpenden mum writes:

" I was very sceptical about whether Reiki could help my painful ankle which had given me problems since I fell down the stairs. Papu was offering taster sessions at a holistic event and I decided to try it anyway.

It was a relaxing few minutes but I can not say I felt much going on and so was delighted to realise a few days later that my ankle was no longer painful..."

If you'd like to find out how Reiki, Reiki Massage or learning Reiki could help you, please contact Papu Jordan on 01582 623985 or info@papujordan.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home