Papu Jordan Holistic Therapies for Women ~ Harpenden and St. Albans

HOLISTIC MASSAGE & REIKI FOR WOMEN ~ PREGNANCY, BABIES & CHILDREN ~ REIKI COURSES

Tel: 01582 623985       Email: info@papujordan.com

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Having a Holistic Massage is a wonderful way to relax. Releasing tension in aching muscles can increase your energy levels, improve your circulation and calm the mind. Having a Reiki Massage - a Holistic Massage combined with Reiki Healing - is an ideal way to sample Reiki. Its lovely healing energy works well with the massage strokes to induce deeper relaxation and a very effective treatment for stress-busting. Here is what one of my clients said recently:

"Thank you so much for a fantastic massage and Reiki...You really are such a great therapist and a lovely person...I will most definitely recommend you to all my friends and family.
Thank you again I look forward to my next treatment! Julie"

Call me on 01582 623985 to discuss how Reiki Massage could help you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home