Papu Jordan Holistic Therapies for Women ~ Harpenden and St. Albans

HOLISTIC MASSAGE & REIKI FOR WOMEN ~ PREGNANCY, BABIES & CHILDREN ~ REIKI COURSES

Tel: 01582 623985       Email: info@papujordan.com

Monday, October 29, 2007

If you have any questions about Holistic Massage, Reiki Healing, Reiki Massage, Pregnancy or Baby Massage, there will be quite a few opportunities to chat in the next few weeks. Tomorrow night I am meeting lots of ladies at a Home Shopping Event. On Thursday 8th November, I shall be at the Wood End School Ladies Christmas Shopping Evening in Harpenden from 7.30pm. And I am hosting my own Christmas Shopping Day on Friday 30th November starting at 10am. At all of the events, I will be offering complementary hand massages (in my relaxing treatment room on the 30th) and a chance to book treatments, purchase gift vouchers & beautiful crystal gemstones as well as entry into a free prize draw with a chance of winning Half Price treatments. There will also be fantastic gift ideas including children's books, beauty products, kitchenware and jewelery. Call me on 01582 623985 or email info@papujordan.com for more details. Look forward to meeting you soon! And here's to happy run-up to Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home