Papu Jordan Holistic Therapies for Women ~ Harpenden and St. Albans

HOLISTIC MASSAGE & REIKI FOR WOMEN ~ PREGNANCY, BABIES & CHILDREN ~ REIKI COURSES

Tel: 01582 623985       Email: info@papujordan.com

Saturday, July 31, 2010

The clinic is currently closed for the summer holidays - please email and I will reply to your message upon my return on the 1st September 2010.

If you require an appointment or further information about Reiki, Foot Reflex / Holisic Massage or upcoming Reiki Courses, please email me your contact details to info@papujordan.com stating a convenient time to call you.

Best wishes

Papu Jordan

"I started my Reiki II on 16th July 2010 and it could not have come soon enough as I was
now ready to go further on my Reiki Journey which thanks to Papu it has been more than
I ever envisaged it to be. Learning all about, and practicing the symbols, distance healing
and gaining an in depth knowledge of the Chakras was awe inspiring.
THANK YOU PAPU – YOU CHANGED MY LIFE" Ann, St Albans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home